Kids' Sparring Classes
Wednesday, October 10
Thursday, October 18
Monday, October 22
Tuesday, October 30
Rank Belt Test
Saturday, October 20
9:00 Kinder Kick White & Yellow Belts
9:30 Children White & Yellow Belts
10:30 ALL Orange & Green Belts
11:15 ALL Purple & Blue Belts
12:00 Brown, Red, & Senior Red Belts
Make-up testing during classes the week following the test
Closed for Veteran’s Day
Monday, November 12
By practicing TaeKwonDo, you will
benefit in the following ways:
Physically – Develop good coordination, gain strength, increase flexibility,
and improve cardiovascular conditioning.
Mentally – Improve self-confidence, gain better judgment, and develop
Philosophically – Honesty, always standing for justice, respect for self and
others, loyalty and courtesy.
"We As Members"
Taste THe Excitement
of an AAMA Birthday Party
Birthdays are always a special event,
But a Karate Birthday Party makes it UNFORGETTABLE!
- Your child will be a Black Belt for a day!
- Cake is cut with a real Samurai sword!
- Every child breaks a board (optional), a unique take-home gift!
- Medals and other martial arts items are available for favors!
- FREE birthday gift for the guest of honor!
- FREE Trial Membership given to each party guest!
- Learning, exercise, games and fun!
No Experience Necessary!
Not a student? No problem!
Only $199.00 per party!
Parties are one and a half hours long, scheduled on Saturdays (preferred 2 weeks advance scheduling)
Other Party Ideas:
- Host a self-defense party for your teenager
- Throw a fitness party for a colleague who is “over the hill”
- Kids and parents can party together for some great family time
- Plan your corporate event to learn self-defense and martial arts skills