Kids' Sparring Classes
Wednesday, May 30
Thursday, June 7
Monday, June 11
Tuesday, June 19
AAMA Closed for Memorial Day
Monday, May 28
AAMA 16th Anniversary
Sunday, June 10
Auburn Academy of Martial Arts officially began on this day in 2002
By practicing TaeKwonDo, you will
benefit in the following ways:
Physically – Develop good coordination, gain strength, increase flexibility,
and improve cardiovascular conditioning.
Mentally – Improve self-confidence, gain better judgment, and develop
Philosophically – Honesty, always standing for justice, respect for self and
others, loyalty and courtesy.
"We As Members"
Taste THe Excitement
of an AAMA Birthday Party
Birthdays are always a special event,
But a Karate Birthday Party makes it UNFORGETTABLE!
- Your child will be a Black Belt for a day!
- Cake is cut with a real Samurai sword!
- Every child breaks a board (optional), a unique take-home gift!
- Medals and other martial arts items are available for favors!
- FREE birthday gift for the guest of honor!
- FREE Trial Membership given to each party guest!
- Learning, exercise, games and fun!
No Experience Necessary!
Not a student? No problem!
Only $199.00 per party!
Parties are one and a half hours long, scheduled on Saturdays (preferred 2 weeks advance scheduling)
Other Party Ideas:
- Host a self-defense party for your teenager
- Throw a fitness party for a colleague who is “over the hill”
- Kids and parents can party together for some great family time
- Plan your corporate event to learn self-defense and martial arts skills